This elephant lovey blanket crochet pattern provides instructions to make both the boy and girl elephant security blanket. Make this elephant lovey for your own little ones or give an extra special baby shower gift! With these detailed instructions, even those with little crochet experience can find success creating their own masterpieces!
ELEPHANT LOVEY PATTERN DETAILS:
- Measurements: 19 1⁄2 inches from one end of blanket to the other & 18 inches from top of elephant to bottom of blanket.
- Skills: Single crochet, double crochet, half double crochet, slip stitch, working in rounds, back post single crochet, working in back loop only and front loop only, increasing, decreasing & basic sewing.
- Written in US Terms
- Skill Level: Easy
- PDF format available for instant download
- 7 pages long
THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
- Hooks: You will need a 3.5 mm (E), 3.75 mm (F), 4 mm (G) & 5 mm (H) hook
- Yarn: I used regular worsted weight yarn (Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice). You are welcome to use any brand of yarn.
- Polyester Stuffing & tapestry needle with large eye. You will also need an embellishment if you’d like to place something in the center of the flower for the girl elephant.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Due to the nature of this item, no refunds will be given. If you have any questions I would be happy to help and my email is listed on the pattern. I have a matching elephant hat pattern in my shop if you’re interested in completing your set!
You are welcome to sell any items made from this pattern, but please give credit with a link back to my website www.briabby.com. This pattern along with all images are copyrighted and you must use your own photos to represent your work. If you do make this elephant lovey for sale, you are welcome to add your shop info to my Facebook vendors listing (in the comments below the picture of the item you sell) here https://goo.gl/z00V6x. This is where I send customers who come to me asking for someone to make the actual product for them.