CROCHET UNICORN HAT PATTERN SOLD SEPARATELY! This stuffed unicorn is every little girl’s dream! I offer a hat pattern as well as a leggings and tail pattern in my shop to match! This unicorn pattern is very detailed and has pictures throughout to make things easy to understand. With these detailed instructions, even those with little crochet experience can find success creating their own masterpiece!
CROCHET UNICORN PATTERN DETAILS:
- Size: The unicorn sits 14” tall and is 8 1/2″.
- Skills: Single crochet (back post and front post), double crochet, half double crochet, slip stitch, working in rounds, basic increasing, sc3tog (explained in pattern) & basic sewing.
- Written in US Terms
- Skill Level: Easy
- PDF format available for instant download
- 9 pages long
THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
- Hooks: You will need a 3.5 mm (E), 3.75 mm (F), 4 mm (G), & 5 mm (H) hook IF YOUR GAUGE MATCHES MINE! You do not need to match my gauge if you don’t care how big your pony turns out.
- Yarn: I used regular worsted weight yarn (Red Heart Super Saver) for the majority of the dragon. For the detail work, I like to use a thinner worsted weight like Caron Simply Soft or Red Heart Soft. You are welcome to use any brand of yarn as long as you check your gauge before beginning. For a tip on how to save time when checking your gauge, check out my blog post entitled “Becoming a Master Gauge Checker: It’s a stinky job, but somebody’s gotta do it. . .”
- Polyester Stuffing & tapestry needle with large eye
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Due to the nature of this item, no refunds will be given. If you have any questions I would be happy to help and my email is listed on the pattern. In addition to this crochet dragon pattern, I have matching hat and scarf patterns in my shop if you want to complete your set!
You are welcome to sell any items made from this pattern, but please give credit with a link back to my website www.briabby.com. This pattern along with all images are copyrighted and you must use your own photos to represent your work. If you do make this unicorn or pony for sale, you are welcome to add your shop info to my Facebook vendors listing (in the comments below the picture of the item you sell) here https://goo.gl/z00V6x. This is where I send customers who come to me asking for someone to make the actual product for them.