This crochet bunny rabbit toy (or decoration) pattern will help you create the perfect Easter gift for your little ones or Easter decoration to brighten up your home! The pattern includes instructions to make both a girl bunny and a boy bunny. Options are provided to make your bunnies with either open or closed eyes. With these detailed instructions, even those with little crochet experience can find success creating their own masterpieces!
BUNNY TOY / DECORATION PATTERN DETAILS:
- If you use the recommended yarn and hooks your bunnies will be 14 1/2″ tall when sitting. If you’d like your bunnies to be smaller, feel free to use a thinner yarn and smaller hook sizes. Simply make sure you use a small enough hook to eliminate gaps between stitches large enough for stuffing to be seen through.
- Skills: chain, single crochet, double crochet, half double crochet, slip stitch, SC decrease, HDC Dec, working in front & back loops only & basic sewing
- Written in US Terms
- Skill Level: Easy-Intermediate
- PDF format available for instant download
- 13 pages long
THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
- Hooks: You will need a 4 mm (G), 5 mm (H) & 5.5 mm (I) hook.
- Yarn: I used regular worsted weight yarn (Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice). You are welcome to use any brand of yarn but if you’d like your bunnies to turn out the same size as mine, please be sure to check your gauge first! For a tip on how to save time when checking your gauge, check out my blog post entitled “Becoming a Master Gauge Checker: It’s a stinky job, but somebody’s gotta do it. . .”
- Polyester stuffing & tapestry needle with large eye
- Embellishment for your flower (this is optional if you make the girl bunny)
- 3 buttons (You only need these if you make the boy bunny. You can also just crochet black circles so that the buttons don’t pose a choking hazard).
- If you are using your bunny as decor, you can add polypropylene beans to weigh it down and help it sit nicely. Here’s a link to where I found the best deal for what I wanted http://amzn.to/2niUVmw.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Due to the nature of this item, no refunds will be given. If you have any questions I would be happy to help and my email is listed on the pattern. I have a matching hat pattern, lovey pattern and basket pattern in my shop. Check them out if you are interested in completing your bunny set!
You are welcome to sell any items made from this pattern, but please give credit with a link back to my website www.briabby.com. This pattern along with all images are copyrighted and you must use your own photos to represent your work. If you do make this item for sale, you are welcome to add your shop info to my facebook vendors listing (in the comments below the picture of the item you sell) here https://goo.gl/z00V6x. This is where I send customers who come to me asking for someone to make the actual product for them.