Be original (and give original gifts!) with this awesome dragon scarf! This pattern is very detailed so even those with little crochet experience can have success creating this masterpiece.
CROCHET DRAGON SCARF PATTERN DETAILS:
- Size: 60″ long for child size and 71″ long for adult size
- Skills: single crochet, double crochet, half double crochet, triple/treble crochet (explained in pattern), slip stitch, working in rounds, basic increasing, cluster stitch (explained in the pattern) & sewing.
- Written in US Terms
- Skill Level: Easy
- PDF format available for instant download
- 5 pages long
THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
- Hooks: For the child size you will need a 4 mm (G), 5 mm (H) & 5.5 mm (I) hook. For the adult size you will need a 5 mm (H), 5.5 mm (I) & 6 mm (J) hook IF YOUR GAUGE MATCHES MINE!
- Yarn: I used regular worsted weight yarn (Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice) for the kid size. Chunky (Category 6) yarn works better for the adult size. I used Lion Brand Heartland Thick & Quick for mine. You are welcome to use any brand of yarn as long as you check your gauge before beginning. For a tip on how to save time when checking your gauge, check out my blog post entitled “Becoming a Master Gauge Checker: It’s a stinky job, but somebody’s gotta do it. . .”
- Tapestry needle with large eye
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Due to the nature of this item, no refunds will be given. If you have any questions I would be happy to help and my email is listed on the pattern. In addition to this crochet dragon pattern, I have matching hat and scarf patterns in my shop if you want to complete your set!
You are welcome to sell any items made from this dragon scarf pattern, but please give credit with a link back to my website www.briabby.com. This pattern along with all images are copyrighted and you must use your own photos to represent your work. If you do make this item for sale, you are welcome to add your shop info to my Facebook vendors listing (in the comments below the picture of the item you sell) here https://goo.gl/z00V6x. This is where I send customers who come to me asking for someone to make the actual product for them.