This bunny blanket pattern is the perfect gift for both Easter and baby showers! Babies and children will love cuddling up with their adorable bunny security blanket. With these detailed instructions, even those with little crochet experience can find success creating their own masterpieces!
BUNNY BLANKET PATTERN DETAILS:
- Blanket measures 18 inches from one end to the other and 17 inches from the top of the bunny to the bottom of the blanket.
- Skills: Single crochet, double crochet, half double crochet, slip stitch, increasing, decreasing & basic sewing.
- Written in US Terms
- Skill Level: Easy
- PDF format available for instant download
- 6 pages long
THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
- Hooks: You will need a 3.5 mm (E), 3.75 mm (F), 5.0 mm (H) & 5.5 mm (I) hook IF YOUR GAUGE MATCHES MINE!
- Yarn: I used regular worsted weight yarn (Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice). You are welcome to use any brand of yarn as long as you check your gauge before beginning (this is only necessary if you want your blanket to turn out the same size as mine). For a tip on how to save time when checking your gauge, check out my blog post entitled “Becoming a Master Gauge Checker: It’s a stinky job, but somebody’s gotta do it. . .”
- Polyester Stuffing & tapestry needle with large eye
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Due to the nature of this item, no refunds will be given. If you have any questions I would be happy to help and my email is listed on the pattern. I have matching bunny easter baskets & hats, as well as toy/decoration patterns in my shop. If you’re interested in completing the entire bunny set, be sure to check them out!
You are welcome to sell any items made from this pattern, but please give credit with a link back to my website www.briabby.com. This pattern along with all images are copyrighted and you must use your own photos to represent your work. If you do make this bunny blanket for sale, you are welcome to add your shop info to my Facebook vendors listing (in the comments below the picture of the item you sell) here https://goo.gl/z00V6x. This is where I send customers who come to me asking for someone to make the actual product for them.