This train hat pattern is so detailed that even those with little crochet experience can find success creating theirs!
TRAIN HAT PATTERN DETAILS:
- Includes instructions for 13 sizes: Newborn, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months, 2-3 years, 4-6 years, 7-10 years, 11-15 years, 16-small adult, medium adult & large adult
- Skills: Single crochet, double crochet, half double crochet, slip stitch, working in rounds, working in back loop only and front loop only, FPDC, increasing, decreasing & basic sewing.
- Written in US Terms
- Skill Level: Easy
- PDF format available for instant download
- 9 pages long
THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
- Hooks: You will need a 3.5 mm (E), 3.75 mm (F), 4 mm (G), 5 mm (H) & 5.5 mm (I) hook IF YOUR GAUGE MATCHES MINE! You may not need to use every hook size listed. Hook sizes depend on what size hat you make, but all sizes require an I hook for the hat base.
- Yarn: I used regular worsted weight yarn (Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice). You are welcome to use any brand of yarn as long as you check your gauge before beginning. For a tip on how to save time when checking your gauge, check out my blog post entitled “Becoming a Master Gauge Checker: It’s a stinky job, but somebody’s gotta do it. . .”
- Polyester Stuffing (only a small amount) & tapestry needle with large eye
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Due to the nature of this item, no refunds will be given. If you have any questions I would be happy to help and my email is listed on the pattern.
You are welcome to sell any items made from this pattern, but please give credit with a link back to my website www.briabby.com. This pattern along with all images are copyrighted and you must use your own photos to represent your work. If you do make this train hat for sale, you are welcome to add your shop info to my Facebook vendors listing here https://goo.gl/z00V6x. This is where I send customers who come to me asking for someone to make the actual product for them.