The new big thing in fashion… the jeans hat! You can customize this hat to match your favorite pair of jeans. These detailed instructions make this an easy project for all levels of crocheters.
JEANS HAT PATTERN DETAILS:
- Includes instructions for 7 sizes: 2-3 years, 4-6 years, 7-10 years, 11-15 years, 16-small adult, medium adult & large adult
- Skills: Single crochet, double crochet, half double crochet, slip stitch, working in rounds, basic increasing & decreasing & sewing.
- Written in US Terms
- Skill Level: Easy
- PDF format available for instant download
- 6 pages long
THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
- Hooks: You will need a 3.75 mm (F), 5 mm (H) & 5.5 mm (I) hook IF YOUR GAUGE MATCHES MINE!
- Yarn: I used regular worsted weight yarn. You are welcome to use any brand of yarn as long as you check your gauge before beginning. For a tip on how to save time when checking your gauge, check out my blog post entitled “Becoming a Master Gauge Checker: It’s a stinky job, but somebody’s gotta do it. . .”
- Tapestry needle with large eye
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Due to the nature of this item, no refunds will be given. If you have any questions I would be happy to help and my email is listed on the pattern.
You are welcome to sell any items made from this pattern, but please give credit with a link back to my website www.briabby.com. This pattern along with all images are copyrighted and you must use your own photos to represent your work. If you do make this jeans hat for sale, you are welcome to add your shop info to my Facebook vendors listing (in the comments below the picture of the item you sell) here https://goo.gl/z00V6x. This is where I send customers who come to me asking for someone to make the actual product for them.