This beard beanie will make for an amazing gift, the perfect halloween costume or photo prop. It also works great as an original hat to wear around in the cold! The pattern is very detailed. It has instructions for making both a straight beard or a curly beard. It also gives the option for you to attach the beard or make a removable as well as adjustable beard.
BEARD BEANIE PATTERN DETAILS:
- Includes instructions for 9 sizes: 12-18 months, 18-24 months, 2-3 years, 4-6 years, 7-10 years, 11-15 years, 16-small adult, medium adult & large adult
- Skills: Single crochet, double crochet, half double crochet, triple/treble crochet (explained in pattern), slip stitch, loop stitch (explained in pattern), basic increasing & decreasing & basic sewing.
- Written in US Terms
- Skill Level: Easy
- PDF format available for instant download
- 10 pages long
THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
- Hooks: You will need a 4 mm (G), 5 mm (H) & 5.5 mm (I) hook IF YOUR GAUGE MATCHES MINE!
- Yarn: I used regular worsted weight yarn (Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice). You are welcome to use any brand of yarn as long as you check your gauge before beginning. For a tip on how to save time when checking your gauge, check out my blog post entitled “Becoming a Master Gauge Checker: It’s a stinky job, but somebody’s gotta do it. . .”
- Tapestry needle with large eye & two buttons if you choose to make your beard removable.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Due to the nature of this item, no refunds will be given. If you have any questions I would be happy to help and my email is listed on the pattern. I have a matching bear rug / travel backpack pattern in my shop in you’re interested in more bear things!
You are welcome to sell any items made from this pattern, but please give credit with a link back to my website www.briabby.com. This pattern along with all images are copyrighted and you must use your own photos to represent your work. If you do make this beard beanie for sale, you are welcome to add your shop info to my Facebook vendors listing (in the comments below the picture of the item you sell) here https://goo.gl/z00V6x. This is where I send customers who come to me asking for someone to make the actual product for them.