Crochet the most amazing unicorn / pony hat pattern you’ll ever see with this unique pattern! You’ll love how beautiful & girly it is. The perfect costume! The gorgeous eyes are unmatched in any other pattern you’ll find. The pattern is very detailed and has pictures throughout to make things easy to understand. With these detailed instructions, even those with little crochet experience can find success creating their own masterpieces!
UNICORN / PONY HAT PATTERN DETAILS:
- Includes instructions for 9 sizes: 12-18 months, 18-24 months, 2-3 years, 4-6 years, 7-10 years, 11-15 years, 16-small adult, medium adult & large adult
- Skills: single crochet, double crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, slip stitch, working in rounds, increasing, decreasing & sewing.
- Written in US Terms
- Skill Level: Easy
- PDF format available for instant download
- 12 pages long
THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
- Hooks: You will need a 3.5 mm (E), 3.75 mm (F), 4 mm (G), 5 mm (H) & 5.5 mm (I) hook IF YOUR GAUGE MATCHES MINE! You may not need to use every hook size listed. Hook sizes depend on what size hat you make, but all sizes require an I hook for the hat base.
- Yarn: I used regular worsted weight yarn (Red Heart Super Saver). You are welcome to use any brand of yarn as long as you check your gauge before beginning. For a tip on how to save time when checking your gauge, check out my blog post entitled “Becoming a Master Gauge Checker: It’s a stinky job, but somebody’s gotta do it. . .”
- Polyester Stuffing (only a small amount) & tapestry needle with large eye
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Due to the nature of this item, no refunds will be given. If you have any questions I would be happy to help and my email is listed on the pattern. I also have patterns for matching leggings, tail & stuffed toy available in my shop if you want to complete your set!
You are welcome to sell any items made from this pattern, but please give credit with a link back to my website www.briabby.com. This pattern along with all images are copyrighted and you must use your own photos to represent your work. If you do make items for sale from this unicorn or pony hat pattern, you are welcome to add your shop info to my Facebook vendors listing (in the comments below the picture of the item you sell) here https://goo.gl/z00V6x. This is where I send customers who come to me asking for someone to make the actual product for them.