This pattern provides instructions to make both the cobra hat and stuffed cobra toy. With these detailed instructions, even those with little crochet experience can find success creating their own masterpieces!
COBRA HAT & TOY PATTERN DETAILS:
- Includes instructions for 7 sizes: 2-3 years, 4-6 years, 7-10 years, 11-15 years, 16-small adult, medium adult & large adult
- Skills: Single crochet (FLO), half double crochet, double crochet, slip stitch, working in rounds, basic increasing, decreasing & sewing.
- Written in US Terms
- Skill Level: Easy
- PDF format available for instant download
- 10 pages long
THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
- Hooks: You will need a 4 mm (G) & 5.5 mm (I) hook IF YOUR GAUGE MATCHES MINE!
- Yarn: I used regular worsted weight yarn (Red Heart Super Saver & Lion Brand Heartland) along with Patons Metallic yarn. This yarn is optional and simply adds a nice shimmery, reptilian look to your snake. You are welcome to use any brand of yarn as long as you check your gauge before beginning. For a tip on how to save time when checking your gauge, check out my blog post entitled “Becoming a Master Gauge Checker: It’s a stinky job, but somebody’s gotta do it. . .”
- Polyester Stuffing & tapestry needle with large eye
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Due to the nature of this item, no refunds will be given. If you have any questions I would be happy to help and my email is listed on the pattern.
You are welcome to sell any items made from this pattern, but please give credit with a link back to my website www.briabby.com. This pattern along with all images are copyrighted and you must use your own photos to represent your work. If you do make this cobra hat for sale, you are welcome to add your shop info to my Facebook vendors listing (in the comments below the picture of the item you sell) here https://goo.gl/z00V6x. This is where I send customers who come to me asking for someone to make the actual product for them.