UNICORN HAT PATTERN SOLD SEPARATELY! This unicorn leggings & tail pattern was designed to go with my unicorn hat (pattern sold separately in my shop) to make a complete, and impossibly adorable, unicorn costume. With these detailed instructions, even those with little crochet experience can find success creating their own masterpieces!
UNICORN COSTUME PATTERN DETAILS:
- Includes instructions for 8 sizes: 12-24 months, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years, 5 years, 6 years, 7-8 years & 9-10 years.
- Skills: Single crochet, double crochet, half double crochet, slip stitch, working in front loop only, back post half double crochet, front post half double crochet, increasing, decreasing & basic sewing.
- Written in US Terms
- Skill Level: Easy
- PDF format available for instant download
- 9 pages long
THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
- Hooks: You will need a 3.75 mm (F), 5 mm (H) & 5.5 mm (I) hook IF YOUR GAUGE MATCHES MINE!
- Yarn: I used regular worsted weight yarn (Hobby Lobby’s I Love This Yarn). You are welcome to use any brand of yarn as long as you check your gauge before beginning. For a tip on how to save time when checking your gauge, check out my blog post entitled “Becoming a Master Gauge Checker: It’s a stinky job, but somebody’s gotta do it. . .”
- Tapestry needle with a large eye as well as a needle with a small eye.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Due to the nature of this item, no refunds will be given. If you have any questions I would be happy to help and my email is listed on the pattern. In addition to the matching hat pattern, I also offer a matching unicorn toy pattern in my shop!
You are welcome to sell any items made from this pattern, but please give credit with a link back to my website www.briabby.com. This pattern along with all images are copyrighted and you must use your own photos to represent your work. If you do make this unicorn set for sale, you are welcome to add your shop info to my Facebook vendors listing. Add your contact info in the comments below the picture of the item you sell here https://goo.gl/z00V6x. This is where I send customers who come to me asking for someone to make the actual product for them.