You can make this awesome trick-or-treat monster bag as detailed or as simple as you’d like. Mix and match different parts of the bag to create your own unique monster bag. These are soft bags that can collapse for convenient storage, but are made with two strands held together to make them sturdy. With these detailed instructions, even those with little crochet experience can find success creating their own masterpieces!
MONSTER BAG PATTERN DETAILS:
- Measurements: 26 1/2″ around & 8″ tall (not including handles)
- Skills: Single crochet, double crochet, half double crochet, slip stitch, working in rounds, basic increasing & basic sewing.
- Written in US Terms
- Skill Level: Easy
- PDF format available for instant download
- 6 pages long
THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
- Hooks: You will need a 5 mm (H) & 6 mm (J) hook IF YOUR GAUGE MATCHES MINE!
- Yarn: I used regular worsted weight yarn (Red Heart Super Saver). You will need one (364 yard) ball if you can pull from both ends and two balls if you cannot. You are welcome to use any brand of yarn as long as you check your gauge before beginning. For a tip on how to save time when checking your gauge, check out my blog post entitled “Becoming a Master Gauge Checker: It’s a stinky job, but somebody’s gotta do it. . .”
- Tapestry needle with large eye
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Due to the nature of this item, no refunds will be given. If you have any questions I would be happy to help and my email is listed on the pattern. I have a matching monster hat pattern in my shop if you’re interested in completing your set!
You are welcome to sell any items made from this pattern, but please give credit with a link back to my website www.briabby.com. This pattern along with all images are copyrighted and you must use your own photos to represent your work. If you do make this monster bag for sale, you are welcome to add your shop info to my Facebook vendors listing (in the comments below the picture of the item you sell) here https://goo.gl/z00V6x. This is where I send customers who come to me asking for someone to make the actual product for them.